Treasurer Deborah Jackson, MiCPT
Hire Date: April 2016
Family: Husband Gordon, Two sons, Max and Sam
Pennfield Charter Township Resident: Over 20 Years
- Receive and take care of all funds belonging to the township.
- Account for township funds.
- Maintain accurate records of all income, receipts, and disbursements.
- Deposits all receipts.
- Invest all funds.
- Maintain uniform system of accounting.
- Bill and collect taxes.
- Graduate of Harper Creek High School.
- Michigan municipal Treasurer’s Institute, Central Michigan University
- Nationwide Tax Forum.
- Aquinas College
- Kendall School of Design.
- Graduate of Central Michigan University’s Michigan Municipal Treasurer Association Basic Institute
- MMTA – Michigan Municipal Treasurer’s Association, membership and legislative committee
- MTA – Michigan Township’s Association
- Accounting Clerk, Bookkeeper – Over 35 Years
- Registered Tax Preparation – Over 35 years
Mon-Thu: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday - Sunday: Closed
Phone: ( 269) 968-8549
Fax: (269) 968-2021