Township Board Member
Trustee Paul Anderson
Hire Date: Elected November 2020
Family: Wife Jackie – Three daughters and Seven granddaughters
Pennfield Charter Township Resident: Fourth Generation
- Township legislators, required to vote on all issues.
- Responsible for Township’s fiduciary health.
- Other duties as assigned by Board
- Zoning Administrator Program – 2/2010
- Michigan Citizen Planner – 1/2010
- Planning Commissioner – 20 years
- Planning Commissioner Chair – 09 to 2012
- United States Navy School
- Lakeview High School Gran – 1976
- Attended many seeminars over the last few years.
- Director of the Others – Non-Profit for BCCF
- Festival Advisory Board. – City of Battle Creek
- Access Vision Board
- Pennfield Township Wellhead Committe
- Board of Directors – BCTIFA
- International Relations Committee Member
- Neighborhood Planning Council Chairperson
- Community Block Grant Committee
- Citizen’s Police Academy
- Current reserve Officer – Emmett Township
Mon-Thu: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday - Sunday: Closed
Phone: ( 269) 968-8549
Fax: (269) 968-2021